Your camping stay in Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef will allow you to enjoy the many tourist attractions of the Pays de la Loire. From seaside resorts, to the region's iconic cities and salt marshes, you will have plenty to do and enjoy during your camping holiday on the Jade coast.
The beaches of the Pays de la Loire
Camping La Riviera is located 1200 m from the beach of Tharon in Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef, a very charming commune that will be the starting point for all your tourist adventures in the region. You will also find beautiful seaside resorts nearby such as Saint-Brévin-les-Pins, Piriac-sur-Mer or Pornic where the days at the beach promise pleasant moments of swimming and relaxation. Whether it is thanks to the Loire or the Atlantic Ocean, water in all its forms has its share of water activities of all kinds and pleasant boat rides to admire the landscapes from another point of view. Why not go to the Marais Poitou for a 100% natural ride in a boat?
Superb walks in Pays de la Loire
The area is ideal for hiking, cycling or horseback riding to discover the Loire-Atlantique, the Vendée, the Sarthe or the Maine-et-Loire. The landscapes are varied between vineyards, beaches, forests and salt marshes, and you will experience great pleasure in exploring the natural resources of this magnificent region. If you choose cycling, you should know that there are many well-designed itineraries such as the Vélocéan, the Loire by bike or the Vélodyssée, which you can take at your own pace with your family or friends during your holiday in camping in Loire-Atlantique.
Places to discover during your stay in Pays de la Loire
- The salt marshes of Guérande (make a stop at Terre de Sel for a guided tour adapted for all audiences)
- Nantes for its Jardin des Plantes, its castle of the Dukes of Brittany, and the island's machines.
- Escal'Atlantic in Saint-Nazaire to discover the liners of the last century.
- Planète Sauvage at Port-Saint-Père 30 minutes from the campsite, a unique animal park, as close as possible to the animals.
- Le Puy du Fou, THE theme park of the region, and one of the most famous in the world.
- A little something to eat? Come to the Saint-Michel workshop in Saint-Michel-Chef-Chef to fill up with delicious cookies to take away and enjoy during your various visits to this superb region.